Hey ronnie coleman.. 4th place?
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

AHAHAHAHAHA you dumb fool, you placed 4th place in this years mr. olympia, PLUS if you take a look over on bodybuilding.com most of the people on the forums think you should have placed lower. plus you retired, dumbass, so you might as well just SIT DOWN, BITCH

jay cutler won, but you should look around and youll see everyone thought I should have won. looks like your old ass is out of the picture.
09-30-2007 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sabotage Offline
Familiar

YO THOSE JUDGES DON'T KNOW SHIT THEY CAN'T RECOGNIZE GREATNESS I'M A LEGEND YOU'RE STILL A NOBODY JAY CUTLER IS THE REAL DEAL UR JUST A SNOTNOSE PUNK TRYING TO RIDE THE COAT TAILS OF THE GREATEST MR. OLYMPIA TO EVER COMPETE

img]http://www.gotfrag.com/files/upload/casso_sabotage_291x105.jpg[/img]<br />(that's not me but its an amazing sig!)
09-30-2007 06:02 PM
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

you dumbass do you realize you made a speech about how you are retiring? dumb fool, and everybody over on the bodybuilding.com forums think i should have won the mr. olympia and that musletech bought out jay cutlers win with the judges.

its clearly apparent you were just a fat lookin' slug this year mofucka, step down and go make some commercials or somethin
09-30-2007 07:44 PM
sabotage Offline
Familiar

YO I THINK I MIGHT JUST GO AND MAKE SOME COMMERCIALS ... MAYBE U SHOULD TOO OH WAIT YOU'RE JUST A GUY FROM THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC THAT NO ONE HAS HEARD WHAT ARE U GONNA SELL ... BANANAS AND CIGARS? LOL U SHOULD STICK TO SOMETHING YOU'RE GOOD AT ... NOTHING

img]http://www.gotfrag.com/files/upload/casso_sabotage_291x105.jpg[/img]<br />(that's not me but its an amazing sig!)
09-30-2007 09:02 PM
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

haw haw you old coot, im gonna win the mr olympia next year and once i win it i will be known as one of the best bodybuilders in HISTORY, and my only competition will be dennis wolf not that fool cutler, and especially not your obese BITCHASS

mofucka i got a real physique not some obese thickass waist bullcrap like you and jay cutler got

my physique is CLASSIC, look at my goddamn WAIST

[Image: NR0M6872.jpg]

[Image: NR0M6881.jpg]

[Image: NR0M6894.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8682.jpg]

now look at your ugly ass body you old codger

[Image: QW5Q2656_RVLAIRYYAO.jpg]

washed up bitch... washed UP

look at this fool cutlers waist compared to mine

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

last year i came in 3rd.. this year 2nd.. next near 1ST
09-30-2007 11:55 PM
sabotage Offline
Familiar

UR ASS BARELY SPEAKERS ENGLISH YOU'LL NEVER WIN CUZ YOU CANT REP SHIT U CAN'T REP ANY PRODUCTS CUZ NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOUR DOMINICAN ASS YOU CAN KEEP DREAMING HOMIE BUT UNTIL YOU GRASP THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOU AREN'T WINNING SHIT

09-30-2007 11:57 PM
Sawboo Offline
Fearless
Administrators

Bong SquadBomb-DiggityGuild Wars 2Shadowbane Stress TestLeague of LegendsSB Closed Beta
beaner

[Image: sig.php?player_id=84741&amp;background=10]
Twitch - Github - Groundupnet
09-30-2007 11:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

Quote:UR ASS BARELY SPEAKERS ENGLISH YOU'LL NEVER WIN CUZ YOU CANT REP SHIT U CAN'T REP ANY PRODUCTS CUZ NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOUR DOMINICAN ASS YOU CAN KEEP DREAMING HOMIE BUT UNTIL YOU GRASP THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOU AREN'T WINNING SHIT

dumb MOFUCKA YOU GOT A HIGH ASS VOICE YOU FUCKIN OBESE BITCH YOU SPEAK LIKE A DUMBASS OLD BLACK TEXAN SHITFACE "YESSA MASSA" THATS YOU MOFUCKA... "YESSA MASSA ILL GET YOU YO' PEANUTS JUST DUN' WHIP ME MASSA" THATS YOU BITCH!
10-01-2007 12:00 AM
sabotage Offline
Familiar

YO I'LL SPEAK IN A LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND ... FAILURE.

10-01-2007 12:02 AM
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

failure? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAME IN LOOKIN LIKE YOU HAD TO DRAG YO' DUMB ASS OFF THE GODDAMN COUCH AND STOP EATIN POTATO CHIPS YOU DUMB BITCH LOOK AT THE SIZE OF YOUR GODDAMN STOMACH
10-01-2007 12:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Stimutax Gaming | Gallery | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | Awards