Application Shadowbane exp ganker/seiger/pvper
Bashim Offline
New Guy

Shadowbane exp ganker/seiger/pvper
Name -Bashin/Lothbrok
Age -23 let me know where to send this stuff at lol

Timezone/Average Playtime -PST? EST? Somewhere else? Cst normaly 8-11:30 midnightpm durring the week and weekends 8-3 or 5 am

Include a short description of your mmorpg experience.
Ultima online everquest 99-2005 or 6, Shadowbane Launch till shutdown and random mmos since gw2 WoW so on and so fourth
Please explain why you want to join Stimutax and what you can bring to the table.
Im ready to get back to my old self in shadowbane ganking and having to worry about other guilds and after reading some of the forum post you guys seem like my type of croud I'd be able to bring what ever you need to the table i had just about any thing r6+ i love to pvp and kick some major ass as well and get things done for the guild and help out other guildys as well I had over 3 citys under my reign when i played but it was not on my main/pvper so i could easily cash in on fund and help out my guild i was in so if this interest you let me know and yeah grammar punchtuation NON EXSISTANT AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN lol :P I just wana gank some oobs make some good friends in the process and you guys seem like the croud i wana be with
If you know any current Stimutax members list them here.
07-14-2013 12:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sawboo Offline
Fearless
Administrators

Bong SquadBomb-DiggityGuild Wars 2Shadowbane Stress TestLeague of LegendsSB Closed Beta
RE: Shadowbane exp ganker/seiger/pvper
Not much shadowbane action in these parts. There is some people who play league, darkfall, tf2, dayz and some other shit tho.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=84741&background=10]
Twitch - Github - Groundupnet
07-29-2013 02:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Stimutax Gaming | Gallery | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | Awards