Ronnie Coleman
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

Ronnie Coleman
Im comin for you big ron, you best watch your back cause victor martinez is the wave of the future, small fry
08-19-2007 06:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

Ronnie Coleman
you goin' DOWN coleman

[Image: victor_martinez_120801_1s.jpg]
08-20-2007 03:44 AM
FessCon Offline
Stimutax
Stimutax

Guild Wars 2
Ronnie Coleman
wtf

[Image: fessconxiiicopy.png]
-It takes twenty years or more of peace to make a man, it takes only twenty seconds of war to destroy him.-
08-20-2007 04:57 AM
Skoot Offline
Familiar

Ronnie Coleman
His leg muscle looks like a wang.

i] SKOOT [/i]
08-20-2007 05:22 AM
sabotage Offline
Familiar

Ronnie Coleman
MARTINEZ YOUS A PUNK I'LL SQUASH YOUR BITCH ASS IM THE NEXT MR. OLYMPIA YOU READY FOR THE HEAT CUZ ITS COMIN U BETTER CALL 911 AND THE FIREMASHALL CUZ YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT OUT THIS HOT FIRE IM BLAZIN SON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I PUSH MORE WEIGHT THAN PABLO FUCKING ESCOBAR YOU THINK YOU'RE READY BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE KIND OF FAILURE YOU'RE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IM RONNIE FUCKING COLEMAN I DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES LIKE THEY'RE GOIN OUT OF STYLE YOU MIGHT AS WELL BUY STOCK NOW BECAUSE EVERYONE IS GONNA WANT A SHARE OF THE RONNIE COLEMAN MUTUAL FUND

[Image: CPPrint2_new.jpg]

img]http://www.gotfrag.com/files/upload/casso_sabotage_291x105.jpg[/img]<br />(that's not me but its an amazing sig!)
08-20-2007 04:52 PM
Buzz Offline
Inner Council
Inner Council

Ronnie Coleman
Im dieing right now lol

[Image: 2mo5dzl.jpg]
08-20-2007 04:55 PM
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

Ronnie Coleman
RONNIE COLEMAN YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU FUCKIN WITH IM THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE FOOL YOUR OLD ASS IS JUST ABOUT OUT OF 'DA GAME YOU AINT SHIT NO MORE YO' GUT IS HUGE YOU LOOK PREGNANT FOOL , LOOK AT YE [Image: mj0f7158.jpg] TOO MUCH GROWTH HORMONE THERE FOOL GET OUTA MY FACE

FACE IT FOOL YOU OUTA 'DA RUNNIN' ITS BETWEEN ME AND JAY CUTLER NOW, GIT'CHO OLD ASS OF 'DA STAGE!
08-20-2007 10:11 PM
sabotage Offline
Familiar

Ronnie Coleman
THAT NAZI LOOKIN MOTHER FUCKER IS A PUNK TOO HE'S GOIN DOWN TOO IM RETURNING TO MY THRONE SOUND THEHORNS BECAUSE THE KING IS BACK DONT LET ME FORGET TO THANK JAY FOR KEEPING IT WARM WITH HIS FAT ASS FOR ME. VICTOR WHO? WHO THE FUCK IS VICTOR MARTINEZ IF THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE MEANS WORKIN OUT IN THOSE LITTLE LACE UP BOY SHORTS THEN IM RDY TO RETIRE BUT GUESS WHAT THE HURRICANE OF PAIN THAT STARTED AS TROPICAL DEPRESSION RONNIE JUST RAVAGED THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND NOW ITS COMIN FOR YOU SON YOU BETTER GET READY I WAS LIFTIN WEIGHTS WHEN YOUR MOM WAS RAISING MONEY FOR YOUR ABORTION
YOU BETTER SIT DOWN NOW BECAUSE NO YOUNG PUNK IS GETTING BETWEEN ME AND MY GOLD MEDAL

[Image: king_ronnie.jpg]

I WOULD KISS MY PECS BUT MY TRAPS ARE TOO FUCKING BIG SO UR GONNA HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME AND BY PECS I MEAN DICK AND BY KISS I MEAN SUCK

img]http://www.gotfrag.com/files/upload/casso_sabotage_291x105.jpg[/img]<br />(that's not me but its an amazing sig!)
08-21-2007 12:07 AM
Buzz Offline
Inner Council
Inner Council

Ronnie Coleman
This thread delivers.

[Image: 2mo5dzl.jpg]
08-21-2007 12:15 AM
Victor Martinez Offline
New Guy

Ronnie Coleman
you better shut your FUCKIN mouth fool because im VICTOR FUCKIN MARTINEZ YOU AINT SHIT RONNIE COLEMAN YOU NOTHIN MORE THAN A BLOATED FOOL FROM TAKIN ALL THAT HGH YOU FUCKIN CHUMP, YOU AINT NOTHIN LOOK AT YOUR HUGE ASS GUT YOUR NOT EVEN IN THE RUNNING, JAY CUTLER IS MY ONLY COMPETITION AROUND HERE YOU ARE JUST AN OLD FART ON THE END OF HIS FUCKIN ROPE WITH A FAT FUCKIN GUT

EVERYONE KNOWS IM THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE YOU OLD MAN, JUST LOOK AT BODYBUILDING.COM FORUMS EVERYONE THERE IS TALKIN ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME , I CAME IN THIRD IN THE MR.OLYMBIA AND I SWEAR IMA COME IN FIRST REALLLL SOON FOOL SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE IM COMIN FOR THAT TITLE, OH AND DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT WHAT I WEAR WHEN YOU DO YOUR WORKOUTS IN FUCKIN CLOWN FUCKIN PANTS! STUPID BITCH!

look at your CLOWN PANTS YOU FUCKIN OLD HOMO! YOU STILL LIVE IN THE FUCKIN 80S, COLEMAN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQsmwC4jSFY
08-21-2007 12:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Stimutax Gaming | Gallery | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | Awards