Wheelz' app
Wheelz Offline
New Guy

Wheelz' app
- Josh

- Eastern time zone, live in Buffalo, NY. I work alot, and usual playtime would be from 9P.M. til whenever I realize I have to get up at 6 to go to work. Usually I have no problem playing til 2 or 3 if I'm actively doing things.

- I played Shadowbane from launch til about 4 months after ToO. I had a variety of different characters, all of which were on Mourning.

- We're gonna go way back, since the only memorable ones were from the beginning. LT/MH, then BoS, then did the winter isle thing. After that/towards the start of ToO, stuck with small guilds or solo PVP'd. 

- Came across the recruitment on the SBEmu forums, no contacts that I know of.

- Vent and a mic are a go.

I'm just came across the PTC forums and have been having a blast relearning how to play for the preview. The only issue I'm having is finding people to play with. Random groups PKing around Khar is fun, but one night stand PKing gets old fast. I want to play with a set group of people for more than a day.
02-19-2011 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thor Offline
SB City Building Union Rep.
Stimutax

DonatorSB Closed Beta
Re: Wheelz' app
Well just a fair warning during these previews, we aren't very active.  We had a few guys in vent at the last preview but really haven't gotten everyone on.  A lot of people are still waiting to come back until things go live.

Just a heads up for you.  Hate to scare away recruits, but want them to be aware of what's up right now Smile We plan to be VERY active once SBEMU goes live.

[Image: es864k.jpg]
02-27-2011 06:18 PM
Byr Offline
Inner Council
Inner Council

Re: Wheelz' app
...hawk?

[Image: 35k51xtjpg.png]
02-28-2011 01:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Stimutax Gaming | Gallery | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | Awards